A good product identity gives credibility to the brand and safety to consumer. It is a strong communication link between the brand and the customer.
Our expert designers would provide you the complete packaging design solution for your product, whether it is label, Pack, Bag, in-molding labeling, tubes.
Our team of designers are expert in creating a stunning package & label design for your product that would make your product stand out amongst the competition and in the market demands.
The Labels & Graphics designed by our team would be highly optimized, so they load as fast as possible, increasing its performance and efficiency.
Graphic customizability is kept in mind while designing the labels and packaging by our expert team, in order to make the related changes in the future easily.
The final product would be delivered in the following formats for print as well as web purpose:
.psd (Vector scalable / Editable Files)
.png file (Transparent Background)
.eps and .ai file (Vector Scalable / Editable Files)
.jpg file (Low and High Res)
.pdf (Low and High Res)
The end product provided by our designers would be pixel perfect, high resolution and high brightness in order to get High Quality End Product.
Customer Satisfaction is our main motto. We guarantee you full satisfaction with the results once the project is complete.
We believe in long term relationship. Customer Satisfaction is our first priority. We ensure you our reliable and friendly service to maintain our business relation for long span of time.
We ensure you with our fast, excellent, long term and reliable services to maintain the long term business relationships.
What we require?
You will need to provide us with the following details in order to get your Professional & Unique Packing Designed.
- Brief the concept of your product or brand (company logo, brand name, product name) which would help us to meet your requirements.
- Your desired look for the final product.
- High Resolution Images for the product (if any)
- Usage (formal, informal or business / web or print)
- Preferred Color Combinations and list of your Target Audience & Competitors.
- Preferred file format (PSD, PNG, JPEG or TIFF)
- Dimension of end product (width & height)
- Examples of label and packing designs (classy, trendy, simple, modern etc)
- References: Some other designs you’ve seen and could be used as an example.
- Any additional information you’d like to mention
Delivery Time Frame
Our usual Delivery Time Frame would be 8 Business Days and upto 5 revisions (excluding weekends) subject to level of complexity and compatibility with the demands of the clients. We starts our project once the required information is received.