We are team of experts who provide Album/CD Cover Artworks for bands and musicians. We listen to your music and create artwork that is inspired by your own sound.
We offer conceptual cover designs for industry professionals. We personally listen to your entire album, interpret it, and come up with a conceptual illustration based off that interpretation.
Our team of experts designing Artwork can easily optimize your gifs, animated gifs, jpgs, and pngs, so they load as fast as possible on your site increasing your site’s speed.
The end product provided by our team would be fully editable for the future customization of the designed Graphics. Graphic customizability is kept in mind while designing the CD Cover Artwork.
The final product would be delivered in the following formats for print as well as web purpose:
.psd (Vector scalable / Editable Files)
.png file (Transparent Background)
.eps and .ai file (Vector Scalable / Editable Files)
.jpg file (Low and High Res)
.pdf (Low and High Res)
Our designers would provide you high quality professional end products to convert the viewers into your customers.
Our designs would be unique CD Cover Artwork allowing you to meet the market demands.
Our designs are always 100% original, eye-catching, unique and customized to your needs and style preferences. We ensure guaranteed Satisfaction to our customers as customer satisfaction is our priority.
We offer you a long term professional relationship with reliable services.
We communicate directly and swiftly, in order to insure that you are informed along the way with the progress of your design outcome.
What we require?
We require the following details in order to design the Professional & Creative CD Cover Artwork:
- Brief the concept of your product or artwork (company logo, brand name, title, artist name) which would help us to meet your requirements.
- Your desired look for the final product.
- High Resolution Images for the product (if any).
- Usage (formal, informal or business / web or print).
- Preferred Color Combinations and list of your Target Audience & Competitors.
- Copyright Information.
- Any additional information you’d like to mention.
- Preferred file format (PSD, PNG, JPEG or TIFF).
- Complete Song List.
- Examples of CD Cover Designs (classy, trendy, simple, modern etc).
- References: Some other designs you’ve seen and could be used as an example.
- Access to your music, as we like to listen to the music we are designing artwork for, while we work, thus influencing the design.
Delivery Time Frame
Our usual Delivery Time Frame would be 8 Business Days and upto 5 revisions (excluding weekends) subject to level of complexity and compatibility with the demands of the clients. We starts our project once the required information is received.