Alert Setup configures the emails to be sent at the execution of certain events in the Captcha Booster Plugin.
This page consists of screenshots from the General Settings – Alert Setup Screen in Captcha Booster WordPress Plugin.
Here is the event where you can configure the emails:
- Email when a user Fails Login
- Email when a user Success Login
- Email when an IP Address is Blocked
- Email when an IP Address is Unblocked
- Email when an IP Range is Blocked
- Email when an IP Range is Unblocked
Once everything is being setup, you would need to click on “Save Changes” button located at the bottom of the page to save the changes.